The ResortLock provides you with more control over your rental property than ever before… all at an affordable cost with no monthly fees. Instead of issuing keys or permanent codes, the ResortLock allows property owners to provide their guests with temporary access codes that start and end when owners want, so guests can't enter your property one minute before or after specified.
The RL2000 features a sleek design with one of the smallest footprints available for a keyless door lock and a weather resistant keypad. Its lighted keypad also provides easy visibility in low-light entryways.
* Finishes: Silver or Brass
* Lighted keypad
* Weather resistant keypad
* Remote code generation – unlimited codes over the year.
* Up to 800 permanent codes & ibutton users (combined)
* Set times for lock to Auto Lock/Unlock daily (must be the same for all 7 days of the week).
* Issue one-time use codes for contractors, cleaners, etc.
* Daylight savings mode to adjust for daylight savings time
* Lockout functionality
* Latch: Cylindrical Spring Latch 2 3/4 std or 2 3/8 opt with 1/2 " throw
* Key Bypass: Standard
* Lock Weight: 4LB
* Power Source: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries
* Keypad: Weather Resistant Keypad
* Handle: Reversable Lever
* Door Thickness: 1" to 2"
* Temperature: -20 to 120 degrees F (-34 to 50C) C6
* Front Lock Height: 6”
* Front Width: 2 1/2”
* Back Height: 6”
* Back Width: 2 1/2”
* Key Hole to Top of Lock: 4 1/2”
* Keyway: Schlage C6
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.