BBWiFiCoffeePot - Free 16GB MicroSD Included
Do you have coworkers that keep stealing your delicious food from the break room fridge? This fully functional coffee pot with a covert WI-FI camera is what you need! Within minutes you can be viewing live camera feed on your smartphone or tablet with the free downloadable app. Don't worry as the camera electronics are all concealed inside the device with the microSD card slot located on the bottom of the coffee pot.
Camera can be viewed and/or record videos in 1080P, 720P, or 480P video over a wide viewing angle of 90°. No need to worry about the battery life on this camera as it is powered via normal AC power.
- View and Record Live streaming on android, iOS, or locally via PC.
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via email or phone app
- Able to operate in low light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous video and motion detection
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Power Supply: 350MA/3.7V
- Time/Date Stamp
- 1 x BBWifiCoffeePot*
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x Mini CD
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card and Adapter
- Windows XP and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.