Bush Baby Wi-Fi Dog
The Bush Baby Wi-Fi Dog is the perfect device to protect your young ones. Whether you are making sure your child is staying out of trouble or keeping an eye on the babysitter, no one should suspect that this harmless stuffed dog is watching them! It looks like a typical stuffed dog. Even if the camera is handled by someone curious, the electronics are indistinguishable from the original electronics for making the dog talk.
Either record continuously or use the motion detection setting. The BBWiFiDog features a battery and internal memory. This camera can be viewed and/or record videos in1080P, 720P, or 480P video over a wide viewing angle of 90°. When you combine this with its motion detection capabilities, you're sure not to miss a single thing. The device can be set up to stream live videos which you can view on your smart phone or tablet.
- Looks just like a plush talking dog
- Original talking functions completly intact
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS.
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via email or phone app
- Able to operate in low light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous video and motion detection
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: Internal 32GB
- Battery Life: 15 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Capacity: 2x 5000mah
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside Product
- Time/Date Stamp
- Dimensions: 7" W x 7" D x 10" H
- 1 x BBWiFiDog
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Windows XP and up
- While the dog retains all of its original electronic functions, it is not a toy and is designed to be used as a security device.
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price
- Bush Baby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.