BSTKC720Wifi: 720P Wifi Keychain
Wifi Keychain Camera Perfect for Team Surveillance. The BSTKC720WIFI is the perfect product for people looking to conduct surveillance or interviews in teams, as the wifi on this product functions a little differently from our other wifi products. Instead of connecting this device to a static, stable wifi network like a home network, this product is designed for on-the-go recording and generates its own wifi signal. Therefore, this device can be monitored and operated remotely from a cell phone, but only while within range of the BSTKC720WIFI’s signal. Optimal usage of this device would be if one person carries the camera and conducts the interviews or surveillance, and the second person nearby can monitor the video footage and control recording of the footage from their phone after connecting it to the BSTKC720WIFI’s wifi signal.
Everything you need, all in one box. The BSTKC720WIFI comes with a free included 8 gb microSD card, so that you’ve got everything you need to record right in the box. The BSTKC720WIFI comes with the keychain camera, the microSD card, a USB cable for charging the device as well as transferring your video, and its instruction booklet.
- Looks just like a car keychain
- Remote viewing of pictures, video, and live camera feed
- Compatible with up to 64GB SD Card
- Time and Date stamping
- Rechargeable 650 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Motion Detection
- Video Resolution: 480p/720p (23FPS)
- Photo Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Minimum Illumination: 3 Lux
- Viewing Angle: 77.5°
- Compression Method: Videos - H.264, Audio - PCM
- File format: Videos - .AVI , Photos - .JPG
- Power input: DC 5V
- Charge current: 350mAh
- Power consumption: Max 1.7W
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Battery life: 90 minutes
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 2.8" H x 1.5"L x 0.75" W
- Compatible with MicroSD Cards up to 128GB
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Wall Adapter
- 1 x European Wall Adapter
- 6 x Black Cover Strips
- 1 x 8GB MicroSD Card
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OSX
- Android 5.0 and up
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.