CDPro: Professional Camera Detector
When we think of surveillance, we don’t always consider the idea that someone else might be watching us. Whether you are at home, work, or in your vehicle, a surveillance device may be recording and filming you at this very moment. Find these covert devices and put a stop to all those prying eyes.
The Professional Camera Detector (CDPro) is the counter surveillance device for you! From the moment you touch this device you will notice that this product is of a higher caliber than most counter-surveillance detectors.
The CDPro detects PAL and NTSC, the two most common video standards worldwide. This unit has three dedicated antennas that scan 1.2 GHz, 2.4GHz, and 5.8GHz bands for up to 300 feet. You can even tap directly into the signal of the detected hidden camera with the CDPro’s audio and video out jacks. Despite these wonderful features, the CDPro is still easy for anyone to use. Scanning is even automatic once you turn on the detector.
The next time you believe that someone is watching you, let the professional camera detector find all those spy bugs for you.
- Built in lithuim-ion battery
- Built in speaker and color monitor
- Separate antenna for each of the three bands
- Ease of use
- AV Outputs
- Earphone support
- Detects and indicates PAL or NTSC
- Power saving mode
- Scanning Range: 1.2GHz 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz bands
- Detection Range: Up to 300 feet depending on signal strength
- Power: Built in Li-Ion battery (Can charge while scanning)
- Battery Type: Ni-MH
- Battery Voltage: 12v
- Battery Capacity: 800 mAh
- Recharge time: 8 hours while off 36 while on
- Monitor: 3.5" color LCD
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 5.5" x 1.6" (Antenna length not included)
- Weight: 1.9 lb (Including battery), 4.8 lb (including carry case, unit, and all accessories)
- 1 x Professional Camera Detector
- 1 x Rugged Carrying Case
- 3 x AV Cables
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Earbud
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- This item detects cameras that output an unencrypted radio frequency. It cannot detect IP cameras.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.