Do-It-Yourself 1080P Camera Kit - Free 16GB MicroSD Card!
Are you looking to build your own camera? This completed kit is what you need to get started. Simply choose the item or spot you want to place your camera and within minutes you can have this unit recording to its MicroSD card!
- 3D Printed insert keeps all the internals in place
- Full HD 1920x1080 video recording resolution
- High resolution images taken at 2560x1920
- Change your settings easily using the included A/V cable and your TV or Monitor!
- External SD Card up to 128GB*
- Supports loop recording for unlimited recording potential
- Date/Time Stamp
- Motion Detection Sensitivity adjustment
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080 @ 30 frames per second
- Video Format: .MP4
- Photo Resolution: 2560x1920
- Photo Format: .JPG
- Memory Capacity: 128GB (class 6 or higher card)
- Battery life: 20 hrs continuous recording
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh battery or AC Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: External
- SDCard storage usage: 1GB per 10 mins
- Min Illumnination: 1 Lux
- Kit Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 0.5"
- Battery Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 0.5"
- 1 x DIY Kit*
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD to SD Card Adapter
- 1 x Wall Charger
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x A/V Cable
- 1 x Remote
- 1 x 20 Hour Battery
- Windows XP and Up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and Up
- Please note DIY Boards can take 24-48 hours to build.
- For best performance we recommend Class 6 or better MicroSD Cards
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.