HCandroiddock: Android Phone Charger
The new HCAndroidDock is the perfect accessory to for charging your phone while keeping an eye on an entire room. This simple, nondescript dock has a microUSB port that will fit most Android smartphones. While it's charging you can record clear 720p video right to the MicroSD card (not included). Because it plugs in there is no need to worry about battery life. The motion-detection mode also means you don't have to sift through hours of blank video. The included radio remote makes operation quick and easy.
- Designed for Samsung Galaxy smartphones*
- Tiny pinhole camera hidden in phone dock - allows for continual power while remaining covert
- Working charging station
- Motion detection
- Automatic overwrite
- Remote control operation
- Time/Date stamp
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 @ 30fps
- Video Format: AVI (H.264)
- Viewing Angle: 120° Wide Angle
- Motion Detection Distance: Up to 6 meters
- Storage: MicroSD card up to 32GB
- Storage Consumption: ~1GB consumed every 20 minutes
- Min Lux: 1.5 Lux
- Working Voltage: 5V
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Main unit is 2.75" X 2.75 " x 1.25" (tallest point)
- 1 x Android phone adapter*
- 1 x microUSB cable
- 1 x AC adapter
- 1 x Radio Remote Control
- 1 x instruction Manual
- 1 x USB card reader for microSD
- Windows XP and up
- While this dock works best with Samsung Galaxy smartphones, other phones are compatible provided they have a microUSB charging connection. Because of the variation in cellphone design, the orientation of other phones when connected to the dock may be awkward.
- If power is interrupted, the time and date may need to be reset.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.