HCUSBAdapter: USB Adapter Hidden Camera
You experience things going missing at the office and you know another co-worker is stealing your supplies but you need proof before you can take action. You need a way to record your co-workers' actions and even their faces if you're lucky but you need to be inconspicuous about it. The USB Adapter Hidden Camera is the covert device for you! This USB adapter plugs into any outlet and can even charge your phone so your co-workers will never be suspicious. With this 4GB model you can store up to 4 hours of 720*480 resolution video with the motion detection recording mode. So next time you are at work and need to leave your desk and possessions unattended make sure you have a way to catch the culprit.
- Completely Self-contained video recording system
- Motion detection with full function overwrite
- Video Resolution: 720 x 480 @ 30fps
- Video Format: AVI
- Storage: Internal 4GB
- Storage Consumption: ~1GB consumed every 40 minutes
- 120v AC connection
- 1 x USB Adapter Hidden Camera*
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Windows XP and up
- Some phones, such as Android Smartphones, will try to read the internal storage of this device when connected via USB. Doing this will cause the device to stop recording and enter "USB Mode" which normally occurs when connected to your computer. Older "dumb phones" should not have this issue. The device will not record while these types of phones are connected.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.