IDPI: Private Investigator Identification Card
- Do-it-yourself Professional Investigator ID Card
- Easy DIY steps
- Add photo, type personal info, print, sign and laminate
- Fits in most standard ID and badge wallets
- Card Dimensions (Un-laminated): 3 1/4'' x 2 1/4''
- Includes: Lamination instructions
- Includes: Un-laminated Card
- Includes: Laminate
- Fine print states: "This identification card is issued for the private use of only the person identified above. This card is non-transferable and void if altered. It remains the property of the issuing company/agency and must be returned upon demand."
- Note: This ID card is considered a secondary form of identification and should be accompanied by licensing or certification documents as well as a primary form of identification (i.e. state driver’s license, government ID, or government-issued passport)
A professional investigator often works in secret, moving around quietly, but at the right moment identifying yourself is important. With the do-it-yourself Professional Investigator ID Kit these moments can be handled expertly. Provided within the kit is a 3 1/4'' x 2 1/4'' unlaminated card and its required laminate. By adding a photo, some personal information, a signature and then laminating your card you now have a professional way to identify yourself and with it's convenient size you can fit it in most standard sized ID and badge wallets.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.