IDPS: Process Server Identification Card
- Do-it-yourself Process Server ID card
- Easy DIY steps
- Add photo, type personal info, print, sign and laminate
- Fits in most standard ID and badge wallets
- Card Dimensions (Un-laminated): 3 1/4'' x 2 1/4''
- Includes: Lamination instructions
- Includes: Un-laminated Card
- Includes: Laminate
- Fine print states: "The bearer whose signature appears on the reverse and photo appears to the right is an Authorized Process Server acting in accordance with all constitutional rights, State and Municipality Regulations. He is granted all authorities allowed him by law. A private citizen (agent), when legally assigned, may serve necessary legal documents upon the person named in said documents pursuant to court actions listed in said documents."
- Note: This ID card is considered a secondary form of identification and should be accompanied by licensing or certification documents as well as a primary form of identification (i.e. state driver’s license, government ID, or government-issued passport)
A process server carries out an invaluable service in our justice system and a key part of the job is identification. Never worry about identifying yourself again with the do-it-yourself authorized process server ID card kit. Simply take the provided unlaminated card, add a photo, important personal information, your signature and then laminate it with the laminate given and you are done. Your new ID will fit easily in most standard ID and badge wallets, allowing you to proudly show it off.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.