OmniLamp: OmniEye Lamp Camera - Free 16GB MicroSD!
Looking for a great décor surveillance option for your home or office? Something that is HD and Premium grade? Then look no further! The Omnilamp will provide better lighting to your designated area as well as record video footage in 1080P HD.
3D Printed Technology - The latest and greatest 3D printing technology is here! This brand new OmniLamp is a premium, professional grade product with brand new technology. The OmniEye line is truly the next big thing in Spy Gear.
3D Printed Base - This lamp has a 3D printed base making the memory external and providing a better viewing angle.
- D Printed base keeps all the internals in place and provides a great viewing angle
- Full HD 1920x1080 video recording resolution
- High resolution images taken at 2560x1920
- Change your settings easily using the included A/V cable and your TV or Monitor!
- External SD Card up to 128GB*
- Supports loop recording for unlimited recording potential
- Date/Time Stamp
- Motion Detection Sensitivity adjustment
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080 @ 30 frames per second
- Video Format: .MP4
- Photo Resolution: 2560x1920
- Photo Format: .JPG
- Memory Capacity: 128GB (class 6 or higher card)
- Powered by wall AC power using the lamp's power cable
- SDCard storage usage: 1GB per 10 mins
- Min Illumnination: 1 Lux
- Dimensions: 5" W x 5" D x 14.5" H
- 1 x OmniLamp*
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD to SD Card Adapter
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x A/V Cable
- 1 x Remote
- Windows XP and Up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and Up
- If you are needing this item expedited (anything other than UPS Ground) please call for shipping pricing.
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price
- Please note OmniEye items can take 24-48 hrs to build
- Class 10 or better MicroSD Card is required
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only)
- For USPS shipping, call for a quote
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.