OmniWallOutlet - Free 16GB MicroSD Card!
This wall outlet is perfect for just about any location. Its built in camera is positioned so that this ordinary looking wall receptacle can be placed seamlessly in any room, which makes it perfect for a nanny cam or extra home security. It has full color HD quality video and motion detection. Turn on with the flip of a switch and use the remote control to turn on continuous recording, motion detection recording, or snap a photo. This unit will automatically go into motion detection once you power it on, so all you have to do is press a button and walk away!
- Full HD 1920x1080 video recording resolution
- High resolution images taken at 2560x1920
- Change your settings easily using the included A/V cable and your TV or Monitor!
- External SD Card up to 128GB*
- Supports loop recording for unlimited recording potential
- Date/Time Stamp
- Motion Detection Sensitivity adjustment
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080 @ 30 frames per second
- Video Format: .MP4
- Photo Resolution: 2560x1920
- Photo Format: .JPG
- Memory Capacity: 128GB (class 6 or higher card)
- Power: Hard wired
- SDCard storage usage: 1GB per 10 mins
- Min Illumnination: 1 Lux
- Viewing Angle: 65 degrees
- 1 x OmniWallOutlet
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD to SD Card Adapter
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x A/V Cable
- 1 x Remote
- Windows XP and up
Please note the following:
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price
- Please note Omni Eye items can take 24-48 hrs to build
- Class 10 or better MicroSD Card required
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only)
- This electrical outlet is a decoy that provides no original functionality as a power outlet - it is a high tech video surveillance system only! It is powered by hard wiring it into your existing electrical wiring and recessing it into the wall (just as you would a real outlet) for a completely covert setup. Professional installation is highly recommended. MGI will only provide Technical Support for the camera unit, not for the installation of it into the wall.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.