RDWIFICLOCK- Wifi HD Clock
The RDWIFICLOCK is a great addition not only to our line of miniclock cameras, but to our wifi cameras as well. With the high resolution full HD video capture and remote viewing via smartphone, this clock allows you to easily check in at any time. The Wifi functionality allows you to view the live video anytime and anywhere. The mobile APP download makes for an easy, consumer friendly setup. With a MicroSD card installed, you can easily record without the need for an always-on computer connection. It's easy to view the recorded footage using your computer, iOS, or Android device.
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming
- Wifi for remote viewing and recording
- MicroSD slot for recording locally
- Motion Detection alarm configuration settings
- Close-Range Nightvision Mode
- Streaming Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ (up to) 25fps, 720p, 480p
- Recording Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 @ (up to) 25fps, 480p
- Video Format: ASF
- Angle of View: 140
- Min. Illumination: 1 Lux
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 2400 mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside unit
- Charging time: About ~1 hour
- Storage Capacity: up to 128GB microSD (not included)
- Storage consumption: 1GB per 50 Minutes (Average)
- Motion Detection Range: up to 25 feet
- Motion Sensitivity: 0 - 10 adjustable
- Input: 5V Mini USB (mini B) connection
- AC Adapter Input: 110 - 250 VAC, Output: 5V DC @ 1 A
- OS compatibility: Windows XP and above, Android 5.0+, iOS 6+
- Browser Compatibility: IE7+, Chrome, Firefox?
- Hidden Camera Clock*
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Anytime a MicroSD card is inserted, it will be formatted for use. Please save any data from the card before inserting into the device.
- PC viewing is only available on the local network
- It is recommended that you use the device on A/C power
- .ASF Video format does not support the ability to skip time when playing back.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.