The SilverCloud Sync utilizes the user-friendly SilverCloud online mapping application platform, but with the added benefits of On-Board Diagnostics: odometer readings, excessive speed, low battery, low fuel, harsh braking, idling and rapid acceleration warnings. The SilverCloud Sync is ready to go right out of the box. Simply plug the device into the vehicle’s OBD-II Port located under the steering column for continuous and uninterrupted vehicle tracking.
The Silvercloud Sync requires the purchase of a data plan:
Pay As You Go: No Contract
- 10 Second Continuous Updates - $39.95/mo
- 1 Minute Continuous Updates - $29.95/mo
Silvercloud Prepaid Data Plans
|6 Months (5% Savings)||$170.72||$227.72|
|12 Months (10% Savings)||$323.46||$431.46|
|24 Months (15% Savings)||$610.98||$814.98|
*An activation fee of $29.95 is required. If data plan has been cancelled or deactivated for over 180 days (90 days international) a reactivation fee of $39.95 will be required in order to resume tracking. Reactivation will require a new SIM card and it may take up to 7 business days.
- Mapping Interface: Fast and user-friendly web-browser based application with up to date, simultaneous 2D and 3D mapping capabilities powered by Google Maps
- ShareSpot®: Patent-pending features, allows the user to share their GPS location via URL address or embedded code on a website
- Geo-Fencing Option: Allows users to create customized zones that can send text messages (SMS) and/or emails notifying the user when the vehicle enters or exits that zone
- Traffic Information: Ability to indicate traffic and delays on the map by utilizing existing Google Maps traffic flow interface
- Routing Utility: Offers users the ability to send real-time directions to driver’s mobile phone via text message (SMS) and/or email
- Historical Location Data: Ability to view unlimited real-time GPS tracking and data, with web-based historical playback as well as the ability to generate printable text reports
- SilverCloud Alerts: Indicates speed, low-battery, excessive/unnecessary stops, arrival and departure notifications via text message (SMS) and/or email
- Dimensions 1.8” W x 2.18” L x 1.08” H
- Operating Temperature -30ºC to +75ºC (-22ºF to +158ºF)
- Power Source: 9-16 Volts DC (powered by the vehicle's OBD-II Port)
- Typical Full-Power Current: 70mA at 12 Volts DC
- GSM Channels 85/1900 (U.S.) 900/1800 (Europe, Australia, Asia, Middle East)
- Communication Protocol: SMS, GPRS (UDP)
- Update Frequency: 5 min, 1 min, 10 second and 5 second
- Notifications: Virtual geo-boundaries and speed and battery alerts via SMS text message or email
- Use outside of the U.S. will require your device to be pre-programmed for international access. Please specify at time of sale. Additional fees apply. International Data Plans
- See this PDF for placement suggestions: http://mgidownloads.com/Product_Manuals/GPS%20Tracking%20Placement.pdf
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.