VRSLTW: Long Duration Voice Recorder with 16GB Memory and Wireless Mic
The VRSLTW is a fantastic addition to our line of voice recorders! With a battery life of up to 15 days in voice activation mode, this recorder can be left anywhere for extended periods of time and still capture just what you need. Not only does it have great standby time, the battery in this device will last for over 6 full days of continuous recording, and the 16GB of internal storage allows you to keep up to 46 days of audio at any one time, so you never have to worry about files being overwritten because space ran out.
In addition to all these great features, this newest model includes a separate wireless microphone with a range of up to 300 feet! All you have to do is turn it on, select wireless recording mode on the device, and you are ready to record from a much smaller wireless microphone that can be easily carried. It's perfect for those times when a larger device could be a distraction. Separating the microphone from the recorder also means that if anything were to happen to the microphone, the recording are still safe and sound!
- Simple one button recording
- Wireless microphone
- 3 Adjustable quality settings
- Built in microphone and speaker
- Built in rechargeable battery
- Voice Activation
- Days of continuous recording
- Audio Format: WMA, MP3
- Recording Bitrates: 32Kbps, 128Kbps, 192Kbps
- Storage: Internal 16GB
- Recording Capacity: LP: 555h, SP: 138h, SHQ: 92h
- Battery Life: 153 hours in continuous recording, Up to 15 days on standby in VOS mode
- Battery life of wireless microphone: up to 3 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 1500 mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside unit
- Wireless microphone range: up to 300 feet (unobstructed)
- Size: 4.3" x 1.3" x 0.5"
- Weight: 2 oz
- 1 x VRSLTW Voice Recorder
- 1 x AC 5v Power Adapter
- 1 x Set of Earbuds
- 1 x microUSB cable
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x wireless microphone
- Windows XP and up
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.