WIFIWALLCLOCK - HD WIFI WALL CLOCK*
he WIFIWALLCLOCK is the perfect addition to any home or office. Classic design and large clock face make it easy to quickly tell the time with just a glance. The time-honored model hides a modern HD WiFi Camera so you can oversee events whether you are just out on the town or out of state.
The Mobile App download makes for an easy, consumer friendly setup. In addition to being able to view and record to Android and iOS mobile devices, the WIFIWALLCLOCK also has a local storage option via Micro SD Card*, as well as the ability to view it on a PC*.
- Large Face Wall Clock
- Motion Dectection
- Wifi for Remote Viewing and Recording
- Downloadable App with built in Alerts
- Micro SD Card Slot
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Models: Continous video and motion detection
- Motion Dectection Range: 15 Feet Straight Line Distance
- Viewing Angle: 72º
- Min. Illumination: 1 Lux or Better
- Local Storage: via Micro SD Card up to 32GB
- Battery Capability: 2400 mAh (about 6 hours of continous video)
- Usb Cable
- A/C Adapter
- Instruction Booklet
- Software MiniCD
- Windows XP and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- The Date/Time cannot be correctly set on this unit.
- Micro SD Card not included
- Anytime a MicroSD card is inserted, it will be formatted for use. Please save any data from the card before inserting into the device.
- PC viewing is only available on the local network
- It is recommended that you use this device on A/C power
- .ASF Video format does not support the ability to skip time when playing back.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.